Commercial property search Cambridge and surrounding area - Need help finding a new commercial property?
Commercial property search Cambridge and East Anglia
Property costs are one of the most expensive running costs an organisation will have. It is therefore important to keep these costs to a minimum. Employing a local commercial property agent and Chartered Surveyor to carry out an extensive search of available and "off market" commercial properties, together with the market knowledge, contacts and negotiating skills, is vital to ensure you are getting the best deal. This will also save you time and allowing you to concentrate on your business. If you are looking for an office to let or buy, industrial unit to let or buy, land or shop to rent or buy in Cambridge or an approximate 30 mile radius and want assistance finding the right commercial property, please call.CURRENT REQUIREMENTS - OCTOBER 2020 10-15,000 SQ FT LAB/WAREHOUSE/OFFICE, 10-15 MILE RADIUS OF CAMBRIDGE. FREEHOLD.
- Initial meeting to discuss requirements - including factors such as location, accessibility, size, lease terms, storage, local amenities for staff, nearby occupiers and anticipated time scales for your move
- Extensive search of available properties to let or for sale in your preferred search area
- Written report summarising potentially suitable properties with copies of all property particulars followed by a further meeting / discussion to compile a shortlist of properties to view
- Arrange accompanied viewings on a suitable date(s) with further viewings if required on preferred properties
- Agree preferred property(s) and negotiate best available terms with agent or Landlord
- Carry out measurement exercise according to the latest Code of Measuring Practice
- Instruct solicitors and liaise with them and you to ensure the legal work is completed within your time scale.
We can also put you in touch with suitable solicitors, fit out companies, building surveyors, utilities companies etc to assist with your move if required.
Our fees vary from either a fixed fee based on the purchase price or rent agreed, hourly rate, or incentivised fee basis.
Let us do the work for you allowing you to focus on your business - how well do you know the commercial property market anyway!?